Thursday, February 2, 2012

sUrGiU


I feel a new beginning...

I look in my closet to find the right clothes for this. All black?

I call an ancestor of mine.
He would be the right entity to ask about this kind of event.

- Hello? Hello... How are you this year?
- ...
- How is... everything?
- ...
- Sounds like... yes, thanks for saying that and...
- ...
- No, everything is fine and I was wondering if you could help me with a certain thing.
- ...
- Oh, my family? It's good I think. Uuum, here is the thing...
- ...
- No, no pets. I hate the feeling that after I get to love them I have to bury them.
- ...
- Thank you then. So, may I ask about a concern of...
- ...
- Got it and...
- ...
- Oh... That too. Everything is fine, except this thing t...
- ...
- No no No, Yes, but...
- ...
- Could you STOP for a second? Because...
- ...
- STOOP...
- ...
- What do you mean?
- ...
- What do you mean you know?
- ...
- I have no idea how to deal with it. What color...
- ...
- Yes, I remember... Well, I remember to stay still for a second, ingest the idea of a major change... I did the same when I was a boy... Every single day was something new, major shifts... Is that it?
- ...
- Take my time. Is that simple? Nah... Really?
- ...
- Gotta go. Talk soon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

"You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?"...

Unknown said...

"You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?"

Raresh DiMofte said...

wait for the next one