Saturday, December 12, 2009

KNob

Last night at 11:30 I was jogging on the Danube strip.

1 degree below 0.

It was fantastic to kill my devils by freezing them. 1 km later I wasn't feeling the cold at all, but my internal organs were pulsing and hurting as hell... wouldn't have stopped at all, I even accelerated, couldn't see for moments because of the tears, the wind was like some sharp knives dipped in analgesic, my face was numbed, the thoughts were gone... I was nothing in the freezing nothingness... for the body was tough, but for the mind was ... (the word wasn't invented).

I stopped. I bent forward to catch a good breath. The mind-softness continued. I've straighten up and... all the cars and the people walking were gone.

It was a suspicious silence. I walked on, enjoyed the loneliness and let the wind to blow the sweat on my face and after a while...

I saw them....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What words..

Raresh DiMofte said...

Thanks, i guess.