Sunday, February 17, 2013

sOmaCt

I am free. am I? If I am free, I should be you.
If you can't stand me and you want to swallow my presence, I say it's better to sing you another life.

I am trying to push myself to build love for me and... I do... sometimes, but then I realize it is not about mememe, it is about YOU and ME and you don't want to have me as mild as I express myself.

You want me on my knees, submissive to show yourself and to every bystander that you are rotting. You enjoy pus instead of healthy blood, hog's smell instead of a green field, sadness instead of a walk on a beach, money instead of making love with a woman beautiful as a morning sunrise or... you wouldn't understand even if would learn to shout foreign lullabies.

So, what is next?! I will call you again. I am thirsty for some milk now.


No comments: